mcgill Logo

Macdonald Campus of McGill University
Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences

How to Register in Ecological Agriculture

Minor in Ecological Agriculture

1 - Consult with your major advisor to determine if it is feasible to take the Minor.

2 - Complete the Minor approval form.

3 - Consult with the Minor Advisor for a signature on the form.

4 - Deliver the completed form to the Student Affairs Office on the Macdonald Campus and a copy to your major advisor.

Certificate in Ecological Agriculture

For the Certificate, please contact the Macdonald Student Affairs Office:

Student Affairs Office, Macdonald Campus
Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
21,111 Lakeshore Road, Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, PQ
Canada H9X 3V9
Tel: 514-398-7925

Back to Minor Home Page